Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Welcome to Southern California Aquatic and Physical Therapy
We are proud to offer a rehabilitation program specifically for patients who have suffered bone and/or muscle injuries and recently undergone orthopedic surgery.
Our Orthopedic Physical Therapy team works closely with patients and surgeons to rehabilitate and return each patient to the quality of life they had pre-injury.
Orthopedic Physical Therapy is Designed To:
- Increase strength and endurance
- Improve functional mobility
- Improve posture
- Increase range of motion
- Restore ability to perform everyday tasks
- Reduce pain
Orthopedic physical therapists identify, manage, and treat disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system, with a focus on rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery. This specialty is most often found in an outpatient clinical setting.
Each patient will be evaluated by a physical therapist, and a treatment plan will be developed based on the recommendations of the referring doctor and needs of the individual patient. Your treatment will restore function by targeting specific areas that need strengthening and stabilizing.
Common Injuries Treated By Orthopedic Physical Therapy Programs:
- Back and Neck pain
- Spine injury
- Post-surgical orthopedic procedures
- Patellofemoral pain (knee pain)
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Tennis and Baseball elbow
- ACL tears and reconstruction
- Postural dysfunctions
- Sprains and Strains
Southern California Aquatic and Physical Therapy believes in the well being of athletes of all ability levels, including recreational participants. Orthopedic physical therapy is a valuable resource for athletes recovering from or managing injuries.
Sports Therapy Treatment Includes:
- Acute care: identification and assessment of initial injury
- Treatment: application of expert advice and techniques to encourage healing
- Rehabilitation: progressive management for full return to athletic activities
- Prevention: identification and addressing of deficiencies known to cause or lead to injury
- Education: sharing of knowledge with individual athletes to prevent or manage injuries.
Call Southern California Aquatic and Physical Therapy at (714) 375-1755, or send us a message to schedule your orthopedic physical therapy appointment today. We look forward to working with you.