Hypervolt: A Beneficial Percussion Massage
At Southern California Aquatic and Physical Therapy, we use advanced and innovative Hypervolt technology to provide you with the most effective massage for your needs.
We are happy to say that our licensed physical therapists are experienced in providing patients with massage treatments using Hypervolt technology.
According to the Hypervolt description on WebPT,
“The Hypervolt is a cordless state-of-the-art vibration massage device that relieves muscle stiffness and soreness, increases circulation and range of motion, and improves the overall health of the body’s soft tissue.”
To learn more about our percussion massage services through Hypervolt, contact Southern California Aquatic and Physical Therapy to schedule an appointment with one of our Huntington Beach, CA physical therapists!
How will Hypervolt benefit me?
There are many benefits of participating in percussion massage treatments. Some of the biggest benefits associated with Hypervolt include:
- Helping to relieve muscle pain, stiffness, and soreness
- Increasing range of motion
- Increasing circulation and blood flow
- Lightweight and easy-to-use technology for self-myofascial release
What should I know about Hypervolt?
Hypervolt technology uses percussions to provide the patient with fast, effective, and non-invasive pain relief. Some technology specifications and features of Hypervolt include:
- Powerful high-torque motor featuring Quiet Glide™ technology
- 3 speed settings deliver up to 3200 percussions per minute:
- 1st speed: 2,000 percussions per minute
- 2nd speed: 2,600 percussions per minute
- 3rd speed: 3,200 percussions per minute
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (up to 3 hours of use per charge)
- 4 interchangeable head attachments
- Lightweight (2.5 lbs), ergonomic design
How can I get started?
Our Huntington Beach, CA physical therapists will create an individualized treatment plan for your needs, making sure you are receiving the correct percussions for your condition. This way, you will be able to recover as quickly as possible and get back to your pain-free life!