Our pool is designed specifically for recovery.
Your health care team and you decide if it is a good option for your physical therapy. The pool is typically used as part of a recovery program with a progression to a land physical therapy program.
Our aquatic therapy pool is uniquely designed to optimize recovery:
- Indoor 92 degree therapeutic pool inside the facility, completely indoors, multi-depth
- 6 ½ foot deep end section for weightless exercise, one of the only aquatic therapy pools in Orange County with a deep end
- Salt water sanitization to reduce chlorine usage
- Dual handrail pool entry for easier access
Benefits of Aquatic Therapy
- Sports Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Surgery Rehabilitation
- Work Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Injuries
- All Orthopedic injuries
- Chronic Pain including fibromyalgia and CRPS
- Ehler’s Danlos Syndrome and hypermobility
- Balance and Fall Prevention
Who Benefits from Aquatic Therapy?
EVERYONE, water helps you to heal faster
- Whole body is exercised while rehabilitating the injured area
- Used as training to return to sport, for example deep end running
- Buoyancy allows strengthening and flexibility with support
- Warm water promotes relaxation, reduced fear and improved motion
- Less pain with exercising in the warm, supportive water
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
I highly recommend the facility and its staff without reservation!
As a Registered Nurse, I am critical of the medical care I receive. I want to know that all treating practitioners are licensed and/or credentialed in their specialty. With that established I expect the highest quality care without exception.
- Christine B., RN
The entire office staff are wonderful and extremely helpful.
I have never met more knowledgeable, caring and committed therapists.
- Debie H.
The staff has improved my life through the ability to move better.
The staff at Southern California Aquatic Therapy has helped prepare me for two recent surgeries and assisted in my rehabilitation and healing.