Live an Active Life
Physical Therapy improves your quality of life.
Our Physical Therapy Program includes the power of hands-on manual therapy, exercise, warm water and other services to enhance your recovery.
How Do We Help You?
- Our Doctors of Physical Therapy are highly medically trained professionals in movement and recovery.
- We treat your pain and issues causing your activity limitations
- We provide a detailed evaluation and individualized treatment plan
- Our highly educated team uses a variety of treatment options to enhance your healing
- Our Team is committed to you providing one-on-one excellence in care
Types of Pain and Injuries We Treat
- Sports Injuries
- Neck and Back Pain
- Surgery Rehabilitation
- Work Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Injuries
- All Orthopedic injuries
- Chronic Pain including fibromyalgia, CRPS
- Ehler’s Danlos Syndrome and hypermobility
- Balance and Fall Prevention
Additional Services to Enhance Your Recovery
- Light Therapy
- Thermo-Stim heat/cold application
- Taping Techniques
- Electrical Stimulation
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
I highly recommend the facility and its staff without reservation!
As a Registered Nurse, I am critical of the medical care I receive. I want to know that all treating practitioners are licensed and/or credentialed in their specialty. With that established I expect the highest quality care without exception.
- Christine B., RN
The entire office staff are wonderful and extremely helpful.
I have never met more knowledgeable, caring and committed therapists.
- Debie H.
The staff has improved my life through the ability to move better.
The staff at Southern California Aquatic Therapy has helped prepare me for two recent surgeries and assisted in my rehabilitation and healing.